Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I just keep going.

Brace yourself this is a weight/health post. So I've been trying really REALLY hard to get into shape to have another baby. I don't want Pre-Eclampsia again and I've looked into what I can do to help that and mostly it's just eat right, stay away from sodium and lower your weight. Right now I'm unhappy with my weight as it is but when I try and nothing works it's really frustrating. Before we left I was eating whatever I wanted and figured I would get it all out of the way before we got to our new place. Once Paul's mom left I started dieting and have done very well with the exception of pizza last Saturday and a bottle of wine last Friday. I'm eating 1700-1900 calories a day which is about 200 less then Mydailyplate recommends but I don't feel comfortable eating 2200 calories a day while trying to loose weight. I haven't been eating 1700-1900 calories of crap, I've been eating good healthy foods like whole grains, fruits, veggies, lean protein and calcium. What the hell is the deal? After 3 weeks of dieting I weight .2 less then when I started. I've been trying to work out too but by the end of the day I'm exhausted and our gym here closes at 9pm cause it's Plesantville remember? I feel like I am never gonna get to a healthy weight to have another baby. I need to loose about 10lbs a month to have it work out in the time frame we are looking at. It really seems impossible :(

No comments: