Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Fever

I can't escape it! Every where I go I see a newborn, or a cute preggo and I just feel the urge. I found this beautiful mama when I searched "Mamas with tattoos" on Flickr. I found her blog on her profile page. She is pregnant with twins and has three kiddos at home. Doesn't she look amazing? Click Here Maybe I'm crazy but I LOVE being pregnant. If I could do it all my life I would but I don't think I could handle more then 4 kids. It's so weird cause when I'm pregnant my hormones balance out and I'm so happy and nice, definitely not the usual for me. I love every part of it even the swollen ankles and uncomfortable parts. I never had trouble sleeping and I worked up until I was 34 weeks so I was always moving around. I got cheated and had to give up all of that early. Obviously the outcome was a lot better! I just can't wait to be pregnant again! And this time have a planned pregnancy and be financially stable. All I'm worried about is going through the same things I did with Jordyn's delivery. Mentally/emotionally I couldn't do that again. I want a VBAC but I'm scared that my blood pressure won't be under control and I will end up having a c-section anyway. I have nothing against c-sections I just want the chance to have my next baby the natural way. I guess for now all I can do is hope and dream that things will go my way when we finally do have another!

My mom & sister come to visit 2 weeks from today! I'm so excited I just wish it was sooner. This week is actually going by pretty fast especially for only having one car working right now. I think I've come to the conclusion I'm not going to make any friends here. I'm not gonna brush people off but I feel like I don't fit in with the moms I have seen so far. Oh well. I'm only here for 5 more months anyway.

No comments: