Monday, June 22, 2009

I built you a home in my heart.

My sister, niece and mom came to visit this past week. We had a good time and it flew by so fast. I was happy to get back into routine today but I felt lonely and out of place once again. It's weird how I have gotten used to living here but at the same time when something disturbs my routine, whether it's good or bad, I have to start over again. I live in this little bubble and even the slightest event can burst it. I was happy to have it burst this time. Jordyn did well too, besides for not napping at all.

So here I am again. Counting the days till we go back to Michigan. 9 more by the way. So far the time here has gone by extremely fast. We've been here almost 2 months so 4 more to go. I can't expect the time to pass this quickly in the future. May flew by cause we were moving in and getting settled. June flew by cause we had visitors to look forward to. July will most likely fly by because we are going back to Michigan for vacation and Paul's parents are coming to stay at the end of the month. August might go by fast because my mom is coming back to visit and Lyndsey & Andy might also come as well. September will be sloooowww. And October will be amazing. It's my favorite month, Jordyn & Paul's birthdays, HALLOWEEN & moving to our next location. Ok let's stop talking about the future.

We took Jordyn to the beach for the first time since we have been here. She loves water like nothing else. I think she would live in it if she could. If you don't watch her carefully she will take off and she thinks she can swim. If you take her out before she is ready she flips out. This happened while we were there because they had mandatory "shore" time. By the way, this wasn't a real lake, it's a "pond" in Minnetrista that is semi chlorinated and a great spot for little ones. I really need to get her into swim lessons.

1 comment:

Adi said...

Marcus is the same way with the water. He'll walk into it until he all the sudden realizes its up to his chin and then he freaks out, lol. If September is the only month that goes by slow than that's not terrible. Only 6 months in one place is hard