Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ahoy me matey

Haven't update in awhile. I got sick last week with a cold and then Jordyn caught it and we are now just recovering. I wish we could go out and do stuff today but I think it's still too soon. Nothing exciting has happened recently. Just stuck inside. Paul and I got to go out for Valentine's day even though we both think it's crap but we went out because we had a babysitter and we won't turn that down. My apartment is dirty. I need to clean. I'm boring today.

In other news I've lost a total of 10lbs since January 1st and a total of 17lbs since Novish. I'm happy! I'm only 9lbs away from my first goal. After I get to my first goal I have 20lbs more to loose before we try to conceive a 2nd baby! I was thinking we would start in July but I have to loose the weight first or I won't let that happen. I WILL NOT have Pre-eclampsia again. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to have a vbac. I really REALLY want one but it depends on the doctor I get in Texas and whether or not I could be put through hell again. I won't risk that ever again. In my mind I know it would be a lot easier just scheduling a c-section and going in and knowing the outcome will be fine OR planning a vbac and being tortured again. My doctors here said if I wanted to try for a vbac I would have to go into labor on my own and they would never give me pitocin again. I don't know what to think. I guess we'll have to wait and see when the time comes.

Ok cleaning time. Bye.

No comments: