Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Naughty Little Blogger

I've been MIA. Sorry to anyone that reads this which is probably only Adrienne haha :) I've been so busy it's hard to even comprehend that 5 days have past me and now it's Monday. Sunday the 21st we got officially married. It was nice and quick. Tuesday I helped my mom make food for Christmas eve. Wednesday was a blur. We went to my mom's for dinner and presents then to Paul's grandma's for more food and presents. Jordyn was so good. Christmas day we got to sleep in and do our family thing. Then we went to Paul's Aunt's house for dinner and presents and Paul's parents for presents. Needless to say we got a crap load of presents. Friday we relaxed a little and Saturday we went to my sister's house on the other side of the state. Sunday I don't even remember. Haha. Too much going on. Christmas was a lot of fun. Jordyn got a lot of very nice toys and clothes and we got a lot of very nice money and giftcards. I got a scrapbooking organizer which is amazing. The only sucky part about Christmas is the fact my camera is broken so no pictures. And now that the holidays are over we all have colds. Wonderful! It doesn't help that Michigan weather goes from 14 inches of snow to 65 degrees and melting/misting snow in two days. Ew. I hate Michigan.

No new news on the job front. Another company offered Paul a job but said the same thing that they are on a hiring freeze. They are located in Chicago so that was our only shot at a Midwest job. The last company is due to contact him after New years. We'll see what they say.

Hopefully I can update a little more this week but with Paul home till next Monday he will probably bug me to get off the computer. Until then have a great New Year's everyone. And Adrienne I hope you get your internet back soon!

1 comment:

Adi said...

You are so cute Kara! My internets back :)

Yay for being married!! Today is my 2nd wedding anniversary. I hope Paul gets a job ASAP!