Monday, November 24, 2008

Smells

My apartment smells so good. I'm making my mom's amazing meatballs and sauce recipe today in the slow cooker. Yum! It's so easy and yummy. I can't wait to eat it! It's weird how smells can change your mood, good or bad. Whenever I smell smoke in the hall I always feel sick which is strange being that I am an ex-smoker and occasionally have one if I'm out with friends which is once a year lol.

I got Jordyn's picture galley this morning from her professional shots. They didn't turn out as bad as I thought they would but there is still a good amount that are just a waste. I feel bad for Jean because she is an amazing photographer and is great with kids but my child is just so sassy sometimes and that day she was in the worst mood! I almost cried when she left because I was just embarassed that she was acting that way and nothing seemed to help. I know one year olds are not easy to work with but she was just extra whiney that day. There are still enough good ones that it will be hard to choose.


Here is Jordyn snuggling Paul before he left for Texas yesterday. She loves her daddy!

1 comment:

Adi said...

You should send me that recipe!! It sounds really good! And I skipped Marcus' one year photos for that exact reason... I didn't want to get any professional ones because i knew there wouldn't be any good ones. Oh well! and that picture is sooo cute!!